neljapäev, 25. juuli 2013

Üht ja teist/Various matters

Esiteks, sviiter edeneb.
First of all, there is some progress with the sweater.
On olemas mõlemad varrukad. Otsustasin, et tahan 3/4 varrukaid. Varruka ääres on väike muster. Ei tea, kas on näha, aga vahelduse mõttes oli hea lõpetada nii.
I have both sleeves. I decided to opt for the 3/4 length of the sleeves. There is a small pattern at the bottom. I am not sure whether it is visible but it seemed nice to finish it in this way for a change.
Teiseks, täna tuleb kokku kudumisklubi Mezgimo zona poes. Näen vanu tuttavaid. Kolmandaks, saabub Mia, kellele näitan linna ja muidugi lõngapoode.
Second, today the knitting club meets at the Mezgimo zona yarn shop. I will see my old friends. Third, Mia is coming to Vilnius and I will show her the city and, most certainly, yarn shops.

2 kommentaari:

Diana ütles ...

I love how those two yarns are working together :-)

Anna ütles ...

Diana, thanks, I like the combination, too!