reede, 5. detsember 2014

Sall ja rätik/A scarf and a shawl

Panin Ravelrysse selle salli õpetuse:
I've uploaded the pattern for this scarf on Ravelry:
Rätik on lõpuks valmis. Õpetus tulemas. Väga lihtne ja kerge, täpset lõngakulu veel ei tea, peaks ära kaaluma.
The shawl is finally finished. The pattern coming. It is a very easy and light but I cannot yet tell the exact amount of yarn used, the shawl should be weighed.
 
 
Sain teada, et mu raamat Õmblusteta kudumine/Seamless Knitting ilmub tuleval aastal soome keeles (kirjastus Moreeni).
And I learned that my book Õmblusteta kudumine/Seamless Knitting will appear next year in Finnish (Moreeni publising house).

3 kommentaari:

*gooocha* ütles ...

Super!

Robin ütles ...

SO pretty! I love the beautiful stitches and the color. :)

Anna ütles ...

*gooocha*, thank you!

Robin, thanks, it is Estonian variegated yarn, long colour transitions.