neljapäev, 21. jaanuar 2016

Ma ei imesta enam/I am not surprised even slightly

Eelmises postituses saite lugeda isemeelsest lõngast. Plaanisin kolmnurkset rätikut. Kui jõudsin kõige laiema kohani, nägin, et ei lange hästi, kuhjub lõua alla, ühesõnaga, jälle pole õige asi. Siis mõtlesin välja, et võib olla sall, aga mitte tavaline kandiline. Olen praegu poole peal.
In the previous post you read about a moody yarn. I was planning a trianguar shawlette. Once I got to the widest point, I realized the fabric does not fall nicely but gathers under the chin, that is, something is not right. Then I decided that it could be a shawl but not a usual rectangular one. I am approximately in the middle now.
Siin on parem pilt koepinnast.
This is a better picture of the fabric.
Ma enam ei imesta, kui selgub, et tuleb jälle plaanimuutus. Aga mis sest, patentkude on mõnus ja koon edasi. Annan kindlasti teada, mis lõpuks välja tuleb.
I would not be surprised if it comes out that I have to change the plan once again. Whaterver, patent stitch is pleasant and I continue knitting. I will definitely inform you what will come out if this.

Kommentaare ei ole: