neljapäev, 5. jaanuar 2017

Hilinenud 2016.kuduaasta kokkuvõte/Belated summary of the knitting year 2016

Nüüd kirjutan lõpuks, mis sai 2016.a. tehtud. See on poolpatendi aasta.
Finally, I am writing down what got done in 2016. This was a half-patent stitch year.
Ja rätikute aasta.
And a shawl year.
 
Peale selle õpetasin Tallinna Rahvaülikoolis, muidugi Mezgimo Zonas, aga ka Domus Linumis, seal oli lausa minikursus.
In addition to that I taught at Tallinn Folk University and of course at Mezgimo Zona and at Domus Linum store where I held a mini-course.
Uudne oli Buda Style Finland käsitöökruiis, ilmselt osalen ka 2017.a.
Burda Style Finland handicraft cruise was a novelty and probably I will take part in 2017, too.
Uudne koostöö oli YU Magazine'iga. 
Collaboration with YU Magazine was a novelty, too.
Plaane on mitmesuguseid. Koostöö Sadnes Garn Eestiga, hakkangi kohe sviitrit disainima. Kindlasti kavatsen ka arendada rätikute ja sviitrite konstruktsioone.
There are various plans. A collaboration with Sandnes Garn Estonia: I will immediately start designing a sweater for them. And certainly I will develop constructions of shawls and sweaters.
Need sviitrit on selle aasta lemmikkudumid. Loodan, et 2017.a. saab ka korralikult pildistada.
Thes sweaters are my favourite kntis of the year. I hope that in 2017 I will have them photographed properly.

Kommentaare ei ole: